Cleveland Chapter 7 and 13 Bankruptcy Attorney
Foreclosure ● Divorce and Family Law ● Support, Custody and Visitation ● Criminal Defense
When you have a legal problem that needs to be resolved, whether you are considering bankruptcy as a means to a fresh start or you are involved in a divorce or family law dispute, you want an experienced lawyer to protect your rights and help you make informed decisions. You also want a lawyer who will aggressively fight to get the results you need.
Attorney in Cuyahoga County, Ohio, Who Will Fight for You ◊ Call 216-591-1455
At The Law Office of Philip Fine, in Beachwood, I have more than 40 years of practice experience. I place a high priority on personal service, working hard to make certain I am available when you have questions or concerns. When you come to my law firm, you're not just a name. You become a part of a family of clients. Contact my office to arrange a free initial consultation.
Areas of Focus
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy proceedings As a Cleveland Chapter 7 and 13 bankruptcy attorney, I will help you determine whether you qualify to discharge debts in exchange for the sale or liquidation of non-exempt assets.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy mattersIf you fail to qualify for protection under Chapter 7 or choose to repay your creditors, I can help you establish and implement a reorganization plan under Chapter 13.
- Divorce and dissolution actions. I will help you at any stage of a divorce or dissolution, from the initial filing through motions for modification or enforcement of existing support, custody or visitation orders. I work hard to protect your financial interests when dividing property in divorce.
- Child support, child custody and visitation issues. I will protect your interests when child support, custody and visitation agreements are in dispute.
- Protection from domestic violence. I help victims of domestic violence seek the protection they need through a restraining order, emergency protection order, or other legal option.
- Foreclosures. Foreclosures are a growing problem in Northern Ohio. This office takes an aggressive approach to defending the individual in the foreclosure process. This approach is beneficial in many instances. It helps the client reach an accommodation with the mortgage company either through the court process or through the filing of a Chapter 13 proceeding.
- Criminal defense. I defend clients who have been charged with a range of misdemeanor crimes, including traffic violations, DUI/drunk driving, and theft.
Contact a Beachwood Divorce and Family Law Lawyer
For a free initial consultation with an aggressive Ohio lawyer, contact me or call me at 216-591-1455. My offices are open Monday through Friday, from 9 am until 5 pm, and Saturday mornings by appointment. I will make special arrangements to meet with you in the event of an emergency. I charge affordable rates and offer payment plans.
See The Law Office of Philip Fine's commercial here.